A downloadable game
"Splashy, frantic and hugely enjoyable."
"Dungeon Souls quickly sinks its hooks in and doesn't let go."
"Dungeon Souls has a lot of items...stat-boosters to life-stealers, eyeballs that shoot fireballs, shields to block bullets, or even items to make your foes explode on death – it's all here!"
Dungeon Souls is an action-adventure roguelike dungeon crawler.
Each level is completely procedurally generated so every playthrough is guaranteed to have unique environments and encounters. Search for and activate all the marks placed in each level to unlock the dungeon portal and escape from the Redeemer. Scavenge various items and upgrades to counter the dungeon's dark forces and challenging bosses. You must survive. Hurry.
Dungeon Souls was inspired by Nuclear Throne, Risk of Rain, Overture, BitVenture and Shoot First.
- Harness the powerful abilities of 10 unique characters
- Explore a plethora of different environments including dark dungeons, sewers and cathedrals
- Immerse yourself with deep character progression and permanent skill upgrades
- Experiment with 50+ unique passive items - Speed boosts, damage buffs, lifesteal bonuses...
- Battle hordes of dynamic enemies and challenging bosses hell-bent on destroying you
|Published||Feb 15, 2017|
|Release date||Dec 02, 2016|
|Author||Black Shell Media|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Dungeon Crawler, Exploration, Fast-Paced, GameMaker, Roguelike, roguelite, voice-acting|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.